We are human beings and decisions drive us each day. From the way we act to the way we think; everything borders on our choices. The real question is not the reason you made a choice, but why you made the choice. This topic is broad enough on its own so I am going to narrow it down to what drives most of us… Family.
Below are some questions for you to ponder over:
- What is it that you see in your family that drives you?
- What drives you to wake up each morning, go to work, provide for your family?
- What drives you to hit the gym and stay in shape?
- What drives you to wake up every morning and go to class? Is it the dream of a better tomorrow or is it because of those close to you (family)? You make the choice, it’s your life.
– For the caring father, I will say it is to provide his wife with extra cash to go shopping or to put food on the table or to afford to take his children to the best schools, or offer them the best holiday.
– For the single mother, it is to make sure her children have enough to sustain them.
– For the mum or dad who hits the gym, it is the goal of staying healthy to take care of their children and also to set a better example
– For the student, it is the dream to become what they have always wanted and make their family proud. To live the dream.
– For the immigrant, it is the opportunity for a better life for them and their family.
For me, it is those in my family that drives me to be the best I can. I am sure it might be the same for you.
Hope you have a beautiful day ahead and I can’t wait to share tomorrow’s post with you.