We have all heard so much through health campaigns, media, and the health service on maintaining a good health which includes adequate exercise and diet. Today’s blog post centres on the benefits of exercise which is my researched opinion on the subject. I have done some research on this topic and these are the benefits I came up with:
- Good health includes exercise which leads to a better self-image and confidence to go about your day. We all dream of being like the models we see in magazines as we visualise their shape and want this for ourselves. It is achievable to get to this state.
- Give you vitality and energy which increases your intensity.
- It leads to better sleep and more productive days as you don’t feel easily tired. Everyone wants to be a top achiever at work
- It enhances the cardiovascular system as you reduce your risk of coronary diseases caused by atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis is when your blood vessels (arteries) become clogged with fatty materials and can lead to blood clotting. This can increase hypertension and if coronary arteries are blocked, there is a higher chance of heart attack. Lack of exercise has been shown to be a risk factor
- Release of beneficial hormones necessary for daily function.
- Better life expectancy and quality of life.
- Reduces your reliance on medication to help you reduce your blood pressure and other issues
- You feel happy as you can exercise and maintain a good work-life balance.
- Helps tackles stress
- Leads to a change of diet as you want to maintain or lose your weight.
What you need to do?
Make up your mind and start on a plan and make sure you follow through on it.
To be updated shortly…